BioMin C 8 Pack + Bundle Discount + Low Flat Shipping Rates
Store Offer: Bundle Discount + Low flat rate shipping for 8 Pack.
BioMin C Toothpaste (8 x 75ml)
BioMin™ C is a fluoride-free toothpaste for everyday use that
Forms a protective layer of hydroxyapatite on your teeth, like BioMin™ F but quicker.
BioMin™ C attaches to the enamel and slowly delivers minerals that restore your teeth and make them more resistant. For best results, brush for two minutes without rinsing. Experience lasting oral health protection with this revolutionary toothpaste.
BioMin™ C will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean after brushing.
Become one of the many happy BioMin Toothpaste customers and order now.
|Weight per tube:
Bubble Bag Dimensions:
7.5" x 10.5" Bubble mailers - it can hold up to 2 tubes
10" x 13" Bubble mailers - it can hold up to 5 tubes
7" x 5" x 4" inches - it can hold up to 6 tubes
8" x 6" x 4" inches - it can hold up to 8 tubes
12" x 6" x 4" inches - it can hold up to 14 tubes
Glycerin, Silica, PEG, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, ChloroCalciumPhosphoSilicate,
Direction for use:
Brush with BioMin™ C toothpaste twice daily, ideally before breakfast and last thing at night, Do not rinse mouth with water after brushing, replace the tube cap after use to protect against humidity.
How to use BioMin™ C toothpaste:
- Brush your teeth with BioMin™ C toothpaste in the morning and at night, preferably before eating breakfast and going to bed. Avoid rinsing your mouth with water after brushing. Keep the tube cap closed to prevent moisture.
- Put a small amount of toothpaste, about the size of a pea, on a toothbrush. Hold your toothbrush at an angle against your gums on the outer surfaces of your teeth.
- Use short and gentle vertical strokes, moving the bristles away from your gums, to clean the outer surfaces of your upper and lower teeth. Then clean the inner surfaces and the chewing surfaces. Pay special attention to any areas that are hard to reach.
- If you want to have fresher breath, you can also brush your tongue.
- After brushing for two minutes, swish the foamy toothpaste around your mouth for 30 seconds and spit it out into the sink.
- This step is very important: do not rinse your mouth out with water! Rinsing removes the active ingredients of the toothpaste before they can work. Leave your mouth with a fresh, minty taste.
Do not use if you allergic to any of the ingredients.
The Power of BioGlass
The composition of BioGlass in BioMin C Toothpaste is ChloroCalciumPhosphoSilicate. This compound interacts dynamically with saliva and tooth surfaces during brushing, releasing essential ions like calcium and phosphate. This release contributes to the bioactive properties of BioGlass, actively promoting remineralization and strengthening tooth enamel. The result is an innovative toothpaste that harnesses the power of ChloroCalciumPhosphoSilicate to support optimal oral health and fortify teeth.
In addition, the interplay between BioGlass and saliva leads to the formation of a hydroxyapatite layer on the tooth surface. Hydroxyapatite, a naturally occurring mineral vital for tooth enamel and bone structure, serves as a protective shield. This layer aids in the remineralization process and plays an active role in repairing microscopic damage to the tooth structure. In essence, the combination of ChloroCalciumPhosphoSilicate and the formation of hydroxyapatite contributes to the comprehensive oral health benefits offered by BioMin C Toothpaste.
- BioMin® C is a Fluoride-free family toothpaste that is based on the same award-winning technology of BioMin® F.
- Produces a protective layer of Hydroxyapatite over the tooth surface.
- Strengthens and protects tooth enamel.
- Works for up to 12 hours after brushing.
- Fresh, minty flavour
- Vegan & Halal Friendly.
- Does not contain any bio-plastics.
Watch Dr. Victoria Sampson discusses Whitening Protocol with BioMin.
The video above where Dr. Victoria Sampson discusses the Whitening Protocol with BioMin toothpaste, showcasing the transformation of teeth before and after the application of BioMin toothpaste.
Simply navigate through the right and left using the cursor to observe the impact of BioMin on teeth through the before-and-after sequence.